Our Supported Housing Team help people live independently, by providing specialist housing and support services.
The Team specialises in the following services:
- Accommodation for people with learning disabilities.
- Accommodation for people with mental health conditions.
- Accommodation for young single people: Romford Foyer aged between 16 and 25 years. Basildon Foyer aged between 18 and 25 years. (For anyone 25+, please call us to discuss your needs).
- Accommodation for young parents with children.
- Sheltered/Extra Care accommodation.
- We have a number of homes available specifically for people with either a learning disability and/or a mental health condition
- Over 55's with a need for supported housing
To find out more, please visit Our Services.
View our list of supported housing currently available: Supported Housing available
Our services support people in gaining independent living skills and maintaining a home.
The Supported Housing Team works with each individual service user to tailor the support to their needs - from budgeting and maximising benefits, through to accessing accommodation and educational services and work-based or social-community based services.
We are proud to be able to play a part in the success of our service users in moving towards independence and taking control of their lives.
For further information:
Contact the Supported Housing Team
You can contact the Supported Housing Team in the following ways:
Tel 0300 303 2500
E-mail [email protected]
Text support to 07860 021 752